Alumni


My Donation


Thank you for supporting Thomas College and the Dream, Transform, Achieve Campaign. As of March 22, 2011, your cash gift to the Annual Fund or The Harold Alfond Academic Center and Library is eligible for a one-to-one match from The Harold Alfond Foundation, up to $5 million.

For information on making a gift of stock, please contact Dean of Advancement Erin Baltes at (207) 859-1327 or baltese@thomas.edu. Thank you.

Donation Amount*

$250    $100    $50    Other:
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

Make this a monthly gift. Charge my card today and each 15th of the month starting next month.

Please use my donation for:

I am making a payment on a previous pledge.

I'd like to make this gift in honor or in memory of someone. (Additional information requested on next screen.)

I'm interested in learning more about endowed or planned giving.

My Billing Information

Title

First Name*

Last Name*

Address*

City*

State/Province*

Zip/Postal Code*

Country*

Preferred Phone*

E-mail Address*

Please add me to your e-mail distribution list so I can receive event updates and Terrier Tracks, Thomas College's monthly e-newsletter.


            
Bank Account/Online Check/ACH 

Credit Card Number*

CSC More info  *

Exp Mo*

Exp Yr*

Name (as it appears on card)*

Routing Number*

Account Number*

Confirm Account Number*

I authorize this organization to debit my bank account to complete the transaction. I understand the transaction will take 3-5 business days. For a recurring payment, this authorization will remain in force until I cancel it by contacting this organization.

Make a Gift

 


Did you know? 
85% of alumni live in Maine with the other 15% representing every state except North Dakota, and 14 countries are represented.

Follow Alumni on Facebook

Thomas College. Beyond Education.